We are manufacturers of Vibratory Screen V-wire bore well pipes for recharging wells. We also manufacture V-wire or continuous slot Bore well pipes, v wire water well screens, wire wrapped screens pipe, spiral screen tube, welded wedge wire screen, reversed slot screen, continuous slot pre-pack, water filter, screen cylinders, stainless steel slot tube, reverse rolled screen, strainer pipe, continuous slot wire wrap well screens, pipe base well screen, ribbed-type wire wrapped screen, stainless steel or low carbon galvanized or mild steel wire screen, wire wrapped liner, woven wedge wire screen, slot wire screen tube, conical well screen, Suction strainers, strainer screens, wide slit screens, well point screens, PPS screen, oil screen tube. These pipes are used for bore wells in sandy soils. These are also ideal for use in groundwater recharging.
Water Well Screens offer many advantages including a continuous slot opening which significantly increases the available open area, thus providing greater access to the water bearing zone. A “V” shaped profile wire which avoids clogging and ensures an uninterrupted flow.
The strainer is a kind of filtered water tubing with the perforation .it can use with the deep well pump, dive the water pump, also may use in the water-treating equipment, the environmental protection, the sea water transforms into the industrial water and life use water desalination treatment, running water treatment, water softening treatment, the petroleum industry: The petroleum product terminal filters and the chemical acid, the alkali liquid filters, the ethyl alcohol and so on the organic solution recycling filters.
The welded stainless steel water well screen is made up of rods and warp. The rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The warp is triangular wire (V-shaped wire). Water well screens have a structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension. At the same time, water well screen have heat-resisting, anti-corrosive, good machine capability, last long, safety and reliability and so on characteristics. It can be used in many kinds of medium filtering. Materials: carbon steel and stainless steel (302,304,304L, 316,316L etc).
- A continuous slot opening which significantly increases the available open area, thus providing greater access to the water bearing zone.
- A “V” shaped profile wire which avoids clogging and ensures an uninterrupted flow.
- A uniform and efficient well development due to the continuous slot opening.
Ladder-like wire welded screens have a strong structure and high open area, as
well as accurate slot dimension.
- Ladder-like wire welded screens have the features of easy backwashing, last long, safety and reliability as well as low comprehensive cost.
Features of products
- Screens with high open area are more suitable for the construction of high-quality water wells, oil wells and gas wells.
- Low cost operation: Screens with high open area shall favor groundwater infiltration. Abundant water shall reduce the water level’s down, thus to save energy consumption.
- Reduce the abrasion of the pump: Under the same condition, high open area can make the speed of groundwater’s entering into the screen much slower than any other filtration apparatus, which will avoid sand’s entering into screen because of high pressure, thus reduce the abrasion of the pump.
- Extend the life span of wells: comparatively; groundwater’s entering into screen with higher open area is much easier than the entering into lower open area screen. The slow water flow shall extend the life span of well